- The fourth edition of the MOSAIC YOUNG TALENT Prize (MYT 2019), presented to the students of the third course of the Spilimberghese Institute, presented at the Scuola Mosaicisti del Friuli, thanks to an initiative promoted by the Naonis Cultural Association of Pordenone in collaboration with the School itself .
- Introduced by the President Stefano Lovison and the Director Gian Piero Brovedani, the architect Guglielmo Zanette of the Naonis Cultural Association presented the competition for the students involved this year in the main hall, presenting a first exhibition of works born from April to May 2019 initiative and, subsequently, other important exhibition events that could also be activated overseas.
- Since the first edition the MOSAIC YOUNG TALENT Award aims to support and encourage the mosaic and the talent of young mosaic artists through a stimulating training and promotional experience: the theme of the competition, focused on the selection and creation of portraits of famous protagonists of our time, has already suggested the first ideas among the students.
- The aim of the Award is to identify among the different creations / interpretations those that turn out to be the most effective and emotional under the figurative / aesthetic aspect and to promote them through media, social networks and exhibitions, both in Italy and abroad, offering the initiative an international flavor.
- As President Lovison underlined, the MYT Award is one of the channels for the enhancement and promotion of contemporary mosaic through the young architects of the Scuola Mosaicisti del Friuli. Projects like this create a platform of visibility, widen the network of users, represent a unique experience within the training path.