Stage for designers of South Korea
- Lee Junhwa, Lee Hyosung, Park Taeil, Minjae Kwon, Sunho Choi are the 5 designers of the Kia Motor of Seoul (South Korea) enrolled in the introductory course to mosaic organized for them by the school mosaicists of Friuli on the initiative of Professor Park Joung Suh, professor of Design at Kookimin University.
- In the conviction that a designer should open his mind on several fronts and draw inspiration from different sources of knowledge to elaborate ideas, the art of mosaic and its techniques are seen as ideal tools for the purpose: deepen a discipline not only at the level Theoretical, but also practical, stimulates creativity and imagination.
- The young designers have faced a historical subject, suchas the Knot of Solomon, a symbol repeated countless times for example in the mosaic floors of the Basilica of Aquileia.
- Now, in medias res, They are dedicating themselves to mosaic compositions of current imprint, starting from drawings of their conception, to be interpreted with suggestive textures and refined chromatic ranges.
- Other ideas are born (and will be born) from the guided tours made in the most important centers of our region.
In Photos The designers with the teacher Laura Carraro