The exhibition of the Mosaicists School in Almaty opened – Kazakistan
- was inaugurated the It has been inaugurated the Exhibit of the Friuli School of Mosaic at Almaty, in Kazakhstan, in the presence of the local authorities, of the Ambassador of Italy in Kazakhstan Stefano Ravagnan, of the regional culture assessor Gianni Torrenti, of the director of the School of Fine Arts and Technical Design di Almaty, Khanzada Yessenova, of the President of the Scuola Mosaicisti del Friuli Alido Gerussi, all interlocutors who have supported a proactive dialogue of exchange and collaboration between their respective countries.
- The exhibition – that has the aim to enhance the Italian art and culture – found in mosaic an extraordinary expressive resource and in the Friuli School of Mosaic, symbol of excellence of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region in the world, a reference point for higher and professional learning.
- The mosaic work exposed branch off from historical subjects to contemporary compositions, underlining the research and the experimentation that come into play in the present-day mosaic art. Along the work exhibited appear the mosaic realizations of the four Kazakh students that attended the second year course at the Friuli School of Mosaic.
- Almaty, although celebrating in these days one thousand years of history, it’s a modern city that wants to be up with the times and to grow establishing cooperative relations with artistic and cultural realities that aroused the most its interest in terms of competency and creativity.
- The exhibit, organized in collaboration with the Fine Arts School of Almaty, will be set up in Astana, at the beginning of October, in order to be visited at the National Museum of the Kazakh Capital City.